Well, this week was a bit of a mess, I came down with a random summer cold mid week, so I ended up back loading the end of the week. SO here goes..
- TM workout up to 9%grade
- 2x4miles at 12:00 pace
- Warm up and cool down
- Total 10 miles
- 4117.8 feet of elevation gain
- Cross trained
Tuesday; Woke with a cold so I took it off
- Off, total 0 miles
- Car broke down, had my husband drop me off at the gym did half of the workout but quit because I still wasn’t feeling well. Had to run 3 miles home
- TM workout 9% grade
- 4 miles on the treadmill, 3 miles on road home
- 2058 feet of elevation
- After hydrating went out for another run with the dog 5 miles
- Workout FAIL!
- Total 12
Thursday; MUCH better!
- TM workout same as Monday
- plus 2.5 mile shake out run with the dog
- 12.5 total
- 4117.8 feet of elevation, plus whatever elevation was on the trail
- My friend was home from boot camp so I got up at 5am and ran 5 miles with him at a 8:00 pace around Pumpkin and the Vine
- TM workout 9% grade, 12:00 pace
- 2×4 miles
- 13 miles total
- 4117.8 feet of elevation plus more from the trails
- this was a crazy workout, not sure what I was thinking.
- 16 miles on the trail
- Then Monday’s TM workout 9% grade
- Pace was super slow….
- 2×4 miles
- Total 24 miles
- 41117.8 treadmill feet of gain, plus 1-2k feet on trail
- Recovery, and when I say recovery I mean I binge watched Netflix and napped.
- total 71.5 miles
- Just about 20k of climbing